x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important
•Please read the rules & how to play for some infos.

•Read the character template properly before creating the character bios.

•Edit the character sheets in your profile.

•Finish your character bios first then you can post in the forum.

•If theres anything more you wanted to know or need some help please PM the Administrator or Mods

Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirou
Junior
Junior
Shirou

Male
Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2009-01-19

†Character†
Experience:
Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Left_bar_bleue0/0Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Nindo:

Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Empty
PostSubject: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:30 pm

>.> I'm posting it here, sorry if it's the wrong place <.<

Part 1

Your username: Shirou

Timezone: Eastern? I don't know.

Activity: Semi-Active. Don't post as much as I could, although I can if I was told to. And if I get this position, more active.

Level of spelling: Pretty well, I think.

Judgement: Fair. I'll listen to both sides of the story.

Part 2

What level of moderator do you want to apply for: Full or Head Mod.

Why do you want moderator status: Apparently a few people suggested I should go for the position.

What do you plan on specializing in: Everything.

Why do you believe you would make a good moderator: Reading over the posts, trying being on each day and post when you'll be absent, actually question someone's template, being fair.

Part 3

What would you do if an account named "BestSales" joined and immediately began posting advertisements to "buyforless.net"? Tell him to stop please and if he insisted, I'd ban him for a short period.

What would you do if someone posts a character application that you cannot accept due to informalities, bad spelling and insufficient details, and starts RPing despite you warning him that he must add to his application? Lock the topic, suggest what he can fix and how he can change it.

What do you do if someone is causing problems in the chatbox and is irritating other members? Warn him, then kick him if he persists, and ban him if he continues.

You tell someone to quit god modding and yet he continues god modding in the same topic with the same use of powers and skills that were not even listed and accepted in the technique list on his character application, what do you do? Warn him, if he continues, delete his post, if he continues still, lock the topic and ban him for 3-4 days.
Back to top Go down
http://shisprofile.webs.com/
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male
Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2008-11-25

†Character†
Experience:
Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Left_bar_bleue45000/109000Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Impressive application. I am fairly sure I will pick you as head moderator but to be fair I will wait before assigning you your level of mod. You have definitely made Full Moderator though.
Back to top Go down
http://GetsugaCero.com/?id=error&error=newusercheck
Shirou
Junior
Junior
Shirou

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Left_bar_bleue0/0Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Of course ^^ I, too, am eager to see the other applications that will be posted up.
Back to top Go down
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Left_bar_bleue45000/109000Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Okay well around this time tomorrow if no one else has posted I will officially make you the head moderator and others can apply freely from then on.
Back to top Go down
Katsu Kuran
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
Katsu Kuran

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2009-01-27

†Character†
Experience:
Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Left_bar_bleue3000/10000Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/10000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:35 am

im gonnna apply when im not busy probably for full mod not head mod
Back to top Go down
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:14 pm

'Kay, well then shirou is now officially our current Head Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Shirou
Junior
Junior
Shirou

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Awesome. Although I feel bad there was no competition. Nevertheless, thank you, Luffy,

Last edited by Shirou on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Yea, oh well. Hopefully people will get around to applying sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Shirou
Junior
Junior
Shirou

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:35 pm

So do I get a fancy title or do I go around screaming 'I'M DA MOD, LISTEN TO MEEEEE' in any topics I want to intervene in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!   Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shirou Becoming a Mod? What the heck? Hedgehogs?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x :: Event and Miscellaneous :: Moderator applications-
Jump to: