x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important
•Please read the rules & how to play for some infos.

•Read the character template properly before creating the character bios.

•Edit the character sheets in your profile.

•Finish your character bios first then you can post in the forum.

•If theres anything more you wanted to know or need some help please PM the Administrator or Mods

Moderator Application Template

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male
Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2008-11-25

†Character†
Experience:
Moderator Application Template Left_bar_bleue45000/109000Moderator Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

Moderator Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application Template   Moderator Application Template I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Your application must be formulated with the following template.

Part 1

Your username: Your current username

Timezone: What is your timezone (GST)

Activity: Describe your activity. Here, put info such as how active you are on the forum, how many times a day you post at average, how many times a day you log in at average and how long you stay on when you log in.

Level of spelling: Lets say you are issuing an official warning or reporting something to an administrator, are you capable of spelling in a legible manner to simplify the reading of your message?

Judgement: Do you think you have a good judgment of site standards, such as what is crossing the line in terms of god modding and what is expected from a standard application?

Part 2

What level of moderator do you want to apply for: RP Mod, Full Moderator or Head Moderator? [see Moderator Groups topic]

Why do you want moderator status: Why do you want to be a moderator on this forum?

What do you plan on specializing in: RP applications, RP post checking, resolving issues between members, etc.

Why do you believe you would make a good moderator: Tell us why we should consider picking you for the job.

Part 3

What would you do if an account named "BestSales" joined and immediately began posting advertisements to "buyforless.net"? Answer here.

What would you do if someone posts a character application that you cannot accept due to informalities, bad spelling and insufficient details, and starts RPing despite you warning him that he must add to his application? Answer here.

What do you do if someone is causing problems in the chatbox and is irritating other members? Answer here.

You tell someone to quit god modding and yet he continues god modding in the same topic with the same use of powers and skills that were not even listed and accepted in the technique list on his character application, what do you do? Answer here.

Code:
[b][u]Part 1[/u][/b]

[b]Your username:[/b]

[b]Timezone:[/b]

[b]Activity:[/b]

[b]Level of spelling:[/b]

[b]Judgement:[/b]

[b][u]Part 2[/u][/b]

[b]What level of moderator do you want to apply for:[/b]

[b]Why do you want moderator status:[/b]

[b]What do you plan on specializing in:[/b]

[b]Why do you believe you would make a good moderator:[/b]

[b][u]Part 3[/u][/b]

[b]What would you do if an account named "BestSales" joined and immediately began posting advertisements to "buyforless.net"?[/b] Answer here.

[b]What would you do if someone posts a character application that you cannot accept due to informalities, bad spelling and insufficient details, and starts RPing despite you warning him that he must add to his application?[/b] Answer here.

[b]What do you do if someone is causing problems in the chatbox and is irritating other members?[/b] Answer here.

[b]You tell someone to quit god modding and yet he continues god modding in the same topic with the same use of powers and skills that were not even listed and accepted in the technique list on his character application, what do you do?[/b] Answer here.

Last edited by |MD| Luffy on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://GetsugaCero.com/?id=error&error=newusercheck
Katsu Kuran
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
Katsu Kuran

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2009-01-27

†Character†
Experience:
Moderator Application Template Left_bar_bleue3000/10000Moderator Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/10000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Template   Moderator Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Im not sure whether to apply for any of these or not, I don't know how good of a job I would do. Im all for Shirou becoming head mod as long as your a bit more active Shirou.
Back to top Go down
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male
Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2008-11-25

†Character†
Experience:
Moderator Application Template Left_bar_bleue45000/109000Moderator Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Template   Moderator Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm

I agree shirou would definitely do a good job. And I am sure he would be more active if everyone else was. Its a chain thing you know? If no one makes an effort to stay online longer and go on chatbox and stuff then its not gonna get active on its own. But enough about that, if you feel you should apply then you can. I would definitely consider it seeing as to how you have been a loyal member for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
http://GetsugaCero.com/?id=error&error=newusercheck
Katsu Kuran
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
Katsu Kuran

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2009-01-27

†Character†
Experience:
Moderator Application Template Left_bar_bleue3000/10000Moderator Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/10000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Template   Moderator Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:13 pm

hmm yeah that is true well I will consider it because i am suitable because of how active i am and how long i have been here for so maybe i will apply for something
Back to top Go down
Kanashii
Kimmie
Kimmie
Kanashii

Female
Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-11-23

†Character†
Experience:
Moderator Application Template Left_bar_bleue0/500000Moderator Application Template Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Template   Moderator Application Template I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:06 am

o___o okie i came back in here after all that damn tests going on in skool just to read all these posts , its really a good idea and ranks for mods but ehh i got a headache omg x.x
Back to top Go down
https://the-evilness.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Template   Moderator Application Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Template
Page 1 of 1