x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x||†||xThe Lightness & Darknessx||†||x

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important
•Please read the rules & how to play for some infos.

•Read the character template properly before creating the character bios.

•Edit the character sheets in your profile.

•Finish your character bios first then you can post in the forum.

•If theres anything more you wanted to know or need some help please PM the Administrator or Mods

Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male
Number of posts : 1293
Registration date : 2008-11-25

†Character†
Experience:
Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Left_bar_bleue45000/109000Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Empty
PostSubject: Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]   Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Cronos has once ruled over the world. He was unmatched and all feared him for he had been the first living being to achieve the plane of life known as a spirit. He used this power to pass as a god and the world lived in chaos and darkness under his rule. But there was a rebellion. there was a group of 6 individuals who wished to stop Cronos. These became the second set of humans to ascend to the plane of the spirits... The first angels. Alone they where not nearly as powerful as Cronos but each had a specialty. One could gain control of peoples thought through their dreams, using this power to show the humans of the earth that Cronos was not a god and they had to resist. One of the 6 was the angel who has fallen, and though over the years the stories say that this angel turned to darkness but in fact the fallen angel was indeed fallen, and so could interact and aid the humans in battle directly. The 3rd angel was the angel of death who would cultivate the dead who died in the rebellion against Cronos and make it so they could live their lives beyond the grave, effectively this angel was the creator of the afterlife. The 4th was an angel of music that played melodies that empowered the humans in their fight. The 5th was an angel who could heal the wounded so they could continue to fight for freedom. Finally the 6th, the most decisive, was the warrior angel. After Cronos had been separated from his human body by the forces of the humans on earth Cronos was now vulnerable in his soul form and before he could react the warrior angel brought him to his knees long enough for the 6 angels to gather in the spirit realm and seal away most of Cronos' power.

And so came fourth Cronos' fall. Now that Cronos has fallen in battle and much of his power was stripped a new leader was elected for the "light side" and this leader, a spirit who did not intervene directly with humans but made his will known to the light sides leaders, kept Cronos in place and since Cronos was now no more powerful then he the light and dark side of the world was now balanced.
Back to top Go down
http://GetsugaCero.com/?id=error&error=newusercheck
Kanashii
Kimmie
Kimmie
Kanashii

Female
Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2008-11-23

†Character†
Experience:
Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Left_bar_bleue0/500000Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500000)
Nindo:

Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]   Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:55 am

-nibbles on oreo cookies- o.o nice story somehow i wish i could make a story book or a movie x3
Back to top Go down
https://the-evilness.rpg-board.net
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Left_bar_bleue45000/109000Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Empty_bar_bleue  (45000/109000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]   Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 am

Yea xP that was the effect I was trying to put into that.

I think its a really good base for it all and it fits in with everything put into the storyline from before so yea... It seemed right when I wrote it ^^
Back to top Go down
Kanashii
Kimmie
Kimmie
Kanashii

Female

†Character†
Experience:
Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Left_bar_bleue0/500000Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500000)
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]   Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:40 am

somwhow i love to story lol but the forum is kind of a bit mixed up
Back to top Go down
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]   Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Yea well one day when I think we are ready I will pull out my epic admin skillz and plan a big ware 0.0

That will probably bring in a few more members and I know many of the RPers are looking forward to the standard "Light vs. Dark" showdown that the storyline seems to suggest for the future. Thing is I am not doing that yet because A) there is a lot of planing to do for such wars and B) I don't really think its ready for that yet o.o
Back to top Go down
Kanashii
Kimmie
Kimmie
Kanashii

Female

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]   Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:11 pm

o_o" the war... umm .. e.e thats the important point...we r not ready yet X.X
Back to top Go down
|MD| Luffy
The Choosen One
The Choosen One
|MD| Luffy

Male

†Character†
Experience:
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]   Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Yea no we are not that is why I am putting it off o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]   Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin - The age of chaos, Cronos and the 6 angels [See Cronos's NPC sheet]
Page 1 of 1